Matcha White Hot Chocolate
The best treat to warm up your soul in winter time!
- 5g Matcha “EMERALD”
- 1g Sugar (preferably unrefined)
- 20g White chocolate chips
- 120ml Hot milk of your choice, also dairy-free
- Whipping cream or marshmallow for Topping
- Prepare chocolate milk: Melt the white chocolate together with half of hot milk. Stir until smooth in a jar.
- Prepare Matcha mix: Sift matcha and mix together with sugar in mug, add rest of hot milk and whisk until smooth
- Pour chocolate milk into matcha mix, topping with whipping cream or marshmallow and some more matcha powder.
- Ready to enjoy!
Vegan Dalgona Matcha
The trendiest vegan drink!
Igredients for two cups
- 4-5 g of matcha powder – “Emerald” grade
- q.s. sugar of your choice
- 200-220 ml of coconut cream
- 450 ml of milk of your choice
Instructions1. WHISK THE CREAM
Chill your mixer bowl and the whisk in the freezer for a few minutes before adding the coconut cream, then use a mixer to whip the coconut cream until blended, you need to obtain a whipped, smooth and thick cream.2. ADD MATCHA POWDER AND SUGAR
Sift in half of the matcha powder and the sugar. Whip again on medium-low until combined. Taste and add more sugar if desired.3. PUT YOUR DRINK TOGETHER
Add some of the cream in two cups or tall glasses and add some ice (if you desire). Then pour in the milk of your choice and spoon the whipped matcha cream on top. Stir vigorously to swirl it into your milk to combine thoroughly.
- adjust the quantity of matcha powder according to your personal preference
- you can use the type of sugar you prefer to sweeten your drink; however, we recommend to avoid liquid sugars as they will thinner the whipped cream
- remember: you can also warm up the milk to make a hot dalgona matcha
Pumpkin pie spice matcha latte
Spice up your matcha with this seasonal recipe!
Ingredients for two lattes
- 3-6 g of matcha powder – “Emerald” grade
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 150 ml of water
- 320 ml of coconut milk – or any other milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- Honey or maple syrup – or any other sweeten of your choice
(*If you want to make your own pumpkin pie spice, combine the following together: 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp ground nutmeg, 1/4 tsp ground cardamom, 1/4 tsp ground cloves, 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
1. PREPARE MATCHA
Put matcha tea powder in a bowl and pour a small amount of hot water – about 80 degrees. Whisk vigorously with a matcha whisk or a milk frother until foam forms. Slowly pour in the rest of the hot water and stir until smooth.
2. PREPARE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE LATTE
Put milk, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree and honey or the sweetener of your choice in a bowl and combine with a milk frother.
3. PUT YOUR LATTE TOGETHER
Put matcha into two cups and pour in pumpkin pie spice latte in. Stir until combined and sprinkle with some extra cinnamon and/or matcha powder before serving