Organic emerald matcha traditional gift set
The gift set includes the essentials for your matcha ritual:
- 100% organic matcha powder, emerald grade, 30g tin
- traditional bamboo chasen - whisk to avoid clumps and obtain the foam layer
- traditional bamboo chashaku - spoon for dosing the right amount of matcha
This set has been put together for you to live - or gift - the traditional and authentic experience of the matcha ceremony. It's the perfect kit to introduce the ritual of matcha in your life: it includes our 100% organic emerald grade matcha green tea (see details below), a bamboo chashaku, the traditional Japanese spoon for dosing the matcha powder and a bamboo chasen, the traditional Japanese whisk which will help you obtain the typical foam layer and prevent lumps.
Matcha tea characteristic and benefits for you:
- Rich in anti-oxidants, which help keep you young and healthy
- Provides sustained energy, no more energy crash that drops too quickly
- Accelerates metabolism and helps your body burn calories up to 4 times quicker
Naturally detoxifies the body and helps expel chemicals and maintain blood alkalinity
- Releases tension and stress and helps with focus and meditations
Take a few minutes to experience the matcha ceremony, taste the best organic matcha and enjoy this special moment of zen!
Instructions for cleaning the bamboo tools: simply rinse them with water without using soap, allow to dry before store away.
Origin: Uji, Kyoto, Japan
Flavour Profile: umami, rich and intense mellow taste
Colour: rich vibrant green
Recommended for: matcha lovers, ideal to drink with water, milk or any type of dairy-free milk
Ingredients: 100% organic matcha green tea. Preservatives free and colorants free
Storage advice: once opened, use within 60 days for the best quality. Keep lid tight. Store in a cool, dry place away from strong odours. Shelf life is usually 1 year