Organic emerald matcha contemporary gift set - Blue
The gift set includes the essentials for a contemporary matcha experience:
- 100% organic matcha powder, emerald grade, 30g tin
- rechargeable USB blue silver electric frother 2 speed mode - which includes two different whisks (single and double head) to mix your matcha, avoid clumps and obtain the foam layer. Money-saving, energy-saving and eco-friendly.
- stainless steel 1g spoon - for dosing the exact amount of matcha you need for one cup (use two spoons for one cup)
This set has been put together for you to live or gift a more contemporary matcha ritual, which you can also take with you wherever you go. It's an excellent starter kit to introduce the ritual of matcha in your life - and to make perfect foamy matcha tea: it includes our 100% organic emerald grade matcha green tea (see details below), a stainless steel spoon to dose exactly one gram (use two spoons) which is also machine washable and a rechargeable USB electric frother which will help you obtain the typical foam layer and prevent lumps - and sometimes to make the perfect matcha latte.
Matcha tea characteristic and benefits for you:
- Rich in anti-oxidants, which help keep you young and healthy
- Provides sustained energy, no more energy crash that drops too quickly
- Accelerates metabolism and helps your body burn calories up to 4 times quicker
Naturally detoxifies the body and helps expel chemicals and maintain blood alkalinity
- Releases tension and stress and helps with focus and meditations
Take a few minutes to experience the matcha ceremony, taste the best organic matcha and enjoy this special moment of zen!
Origin: Uji, Kyoto, Japan
Flavour Profile: umami, rich and intense mellow taste
Colour: rich vibrant green
Recommended for: matcha lovers, ideal to drink with water, milk or any type of dairy-free milk
Ingredients: 100% organic matcha green tea. Preservatives free and colorants free
Storage advice: once opened, use within 60 days for the best quality. Keep lid tight. Store in a cool, dry place away from strong odours. Shelf life is usually 1 year